Community Resources for Children offers internships in areas such as marketing, design, fundraising, photography, database management, and general operations.
- At least 16 years of age
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Consent to and pass a background check
For more information please contact Eva Simonsson at email@example.com.
Current Internship Opportunities.
Resources for Children is seeking a intern and/or volunteer to provide support with marketing, communications and fundraising. Marketing Intern will report to the Marketing & Donor Relations Manager. This is an unpaid, part or full-time internship/volunteer position. Academic credit is available for this internship experience.
Schedule and Location
Schedule dependent on volunteer’s availability. Marketing Intern works at the organization and/or remotely.
Description of Duties.
- Assist in developing and executing the creative content for grassroots outreach, including marketing and communications materials.
- Assist with monthly e-newsletter content collection and writing, editing, and designing.Create content to raise awareness and increase engagement in early childhood education matters, and educate supporters of Community Resources for Children.
- Assist in writing, proofreading and editing stories that illustrate the work and impact of Community Resources for Children in the community.
Perform research and competitive analysis on like-minded groups, marketing campaigns and innovative fundraising techniques, and best practices.
Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Interest in learning the inner workings of a non profit
- Must be willing/able to take on tasks with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated creativity and flexibility
- Good organizational skills
- Willingness to learn
- Strong editing/writing skills
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well with others
3299 Claremont Way, Ste 1
Napa, CA 94558
Phone (707) 253-0376
Fax (707) 253-2735
Toll-Free (800) 696-4CRC
Hours of Operation
We are on a hybrid work schedule. If you need to meet with someone in person, please make an appointment first. We can be reached via email or phone during the following hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday: 9 AM to 5 PM
Friday: 10 AM to 4 PM
Our offices will be closed to the public and our staff will not be returning phone calls on the following days:
Monday, May 29th, 2023
Monday, June 19th, 2023
Toy Library hours are:
Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 10-12 pm (Closed on Holidays)