BE IT RESOLVED, we resolve to invest in all children and youth so that:
- They are raised in an environment that is peaceful, supportive and
secure and meets all of their basic needs (nutritious food, shelter,
clothing, healthcare, childcare).
- They have healthy attachments to parents, guardians or caregivers
who nurture and love them from birth.
- They enjoy healthful and plentiful meals daily and partake in physical
activity and time outdoors.
- They have access to healthcare to maintain optimum physical, mental
and dental health.
- They have access to quality education that promotes future success
in school, career and life.
- They have freedom from mistreatment, abuse, and neglect.
- They voice opinions in matters of interest to them, develop their
leadership capacity and engage in their community.
- They feel supported by the larger community and maintain a sense of
hope for the future.
- They are encouraged to explore and express their innate curiosity
3299 Claremont Way, Ste 1
Napa, CA 94558
Phone (707) 253-0376
Fax (707) 253-2735
Toll-Free (800) 696-4CRC
Hours of Operation
We are on a hybrid work schedule. If you need to meet with someone in person, please make an appointment first. We can be reached via email or phone during the following hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday: 9 AM to 5 PM
Friday: 10 AM to 4 PM
Our offices will be closed to the public and our staff will not be returning phone calls on the following days:
Monday, May 29th, 2023
Monday, June 19th, 2023
Toy Library hours are:
Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 10-12 pm (Closed on Holidays)